The Equipment We Use...
Sun Enterprise 250 Webservers running:
- Sun Solaris 2.6 Operating System, May 1998 Release
- 512MB RAM
- 18GB SCSI-3 Hard Drives
- UltraSparc II 300MHz with 2MB of Cache
- Web Server Software - Apache 1.3.3 with Apache-SSL
Cisco 7500 Series Routers:
- Nightly Backup of all user files
- Internet backbone level routing using BGP-4 routing protocol
- HelpQuest.Com is on a DS3 line, one hop off of the Internet backbone (Savvis) in Kansas City, Missouri.
More importantly, HelpQuest.Com monitors backbone performance and automatically sends IP traffic down the shortest path.
HelpQuest.Com ensures clients that no more than 80% of the line resources will be occupied at any given time, to guarantee
your website is accessible 24 hours a day.
- Backup generator can power entire systems.
- All servers and communications equipment are on UPS backup systems.